error code 13914 is typically displayed as "ERROR_IPSEC_INVALID_PACKET" and/or as the hexidecimal value 0x365A. The message associated with this error code is "IPsec header and/or trailer in the packet is invalid."
What Error Code 13914 Error may cause?
- PC program lock-ups or Cannot run PC software
- Pop up errors and Slow PC performance
- System freezes and blue screen
- Shutdown or startup problems
- Installation errors or computer virus
How Can You Remove Error Code 13914 Error Completely from Your System?
Method One: Fix Error Code 13914 Error Automatically!
Recommendation: To scan, diagnose and repair your computer, use the Free Download recommended below. This application is designed to diagnose and repair errors that may be causing your computer to malfunction. SmartPCFixer is designed for computer users to enjoy a better digital life. It can detect, remove and block register error, dll error, common Trojan horses with ease. With this software, you can quickly and completely troubleshoot Error Code 13914 errors. Now you can follow the removal steps to automatically and quickly fix Error Code 13914 errors.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
2. Click Quick Scan to Solve Error Code 13914 problems instantly.
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.
Method Two: Fix Error Code 13914 Error Manually!
You had better back up your important data before you trying to fix Error Code 13914
In most cases, if you want to solve Error Code 13914 in a fast way, we recommend you to do a system restore for your PC.
1. Click Start Button and type system restore in the searching box.
2. Click System Restore and then follow the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point.
Is it time for a PC checkup?PC perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can cause terrible problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes. As a known PC optimizer, SmartPCFixer is obviously a good alternative for people to repair Error Code 13914 errors. Apart from fixing Error Code 13914 errors, this tool also owns very helpful function for its customers.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This utility
will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.