I need to install a software on my PC, however, I always get a pop-up error "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: avgcmxp.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again." I've tried to figure it out on my own. Nothing happened. One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. I need professioncal suggestions. Thank you so much!
Hello, the answer is definitely yes. It is possible to fix avgcmxp.dll if you have tried the below method.
About avgcmxp.dll Files:
What Causes avgcmxp.dll Error?
Method One: Fix avgcmxp.dll Error with a Useful Software Automatically!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing avgcmxp.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Things You Need to Know:
SmartPCFixer™ is a top-ranking error-resolution registry cleaner which will fix the computer errors and optimize the system settings. You can scan, clean, optimize, and keep your PC much healthier with it ! It will help identify and fix Windows' invalid registry entries. By running Scan & Cleaner as part of scheduled maintenance, it will keep your PC from freezing or frequent crashes . Using it will reduce the probability of you getting a "blue screen", program not responding or lock up.
Method Two: Resolve avgcmxp.dll Issues Manually!Step One: Download avgcmxp.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the avgcmxp.dll file is damaged. Restart your PC and see if it works.
Step Three: If the avgcmxp.dll not found error still occurs, you had better run a SFC for your system Most often, System File Checker might hunt for the missing avgcmxp.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it with ease.
Run SFC to check the corrupted files of your computer:
System File Checker is a free utility that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. You should know that damaged system files may cause serious disaster for your PC.
To do this, follow these steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)
Read More:ati_dd32.dll-What is ati_dd32.dll?,audiodev.dll-What is audiodev.dll?,appupdate.dll,anvglnt.dll,appwzcht.dll,TSpkg.dll,ascprog.dll