Is there a way to resolve Ois.exe Error issue easily? My PC is powering off at random all this week Is there anyone offer good suggestions to remove Ois.exe Error? Many thanks!Best Answer: To resolve your PC issues effectively, use the Free Download recommended below. This tool is used to scan and fix errors that may be causing your computer to malfunction.
Besides, a newly installed program might be the main reasion of Ois.exe Error missing error. If you uninstall the program which you have just installed, Ois.exe Error problem will be resolved easily.
How to perform a clean boot in Windows 7 or Vista:
1. Log on to the computer by using an account that has administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
Things You Need to Know:
SmartPCFixer scans the Windows registry and finds incorrect or obsolete information in the registry. By fixing these obsolete information in Windows registry, your system will run faster and error free. The backup/restore function of the tool let you backup your whole Windows Registry so you can use it to restore the registry to the current status in case you encounter some system failure. Besides above, the startup and BHO organizer feature let you manage your startup and IE BHO items with ease, and you can control the programs started with Windows and IE more handy with this feature!
Here is a quick installation of SmartPCFixer.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
2. Click Quick Scan to Troubleshoot Ois.exe Error error at once.
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.
Related: driver Irql Not Less Or Equal Windows 7,irql Not Less Or Equal Windows 10,irql Not Less Or Equal Vista,driver Irql Not Less Or Equal Windows 10,driver Irql Not Less Or Equal
Read More: ,Unregistering Dll Files,Sbp2port.sys Download For Windows 7,Ehrec.exe High Cpu Usage Xp,Pc Technician,Win32.sys In Vista