My PC keeps shutting down and then when i log back in I get "the system has recovered from a serious error" RPC_S_UNSUPPORTED_TRANS_SYN problem. It's really a big challenge for me to solve RPC_S_UNSUPPORTED_TRANS_SYN problem. Doe SmartPCFixer really work? Can you offer me an effective way to remove my PC issue?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
Method 1:Download SmartPCFixer to repair RPC_S_UNSUPPORTED_TRANS_SYN problem.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Launch the application, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your computer.
4. Click [Fix All] to troubleshoot RPC_S_UNSUPPORTED_TRANS_SYN problem.
Method Two: To solve RPC_S_UNSUPPORTED_TRANS_SYN issue effectively and efficiently, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Is it time for a PC checkup?PC runs best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to terrible problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes. As a famous PC optimizer, SmartPCFixer is definitely an expert for people to solve RPC_S_UNSUPPORTED_TRANS_SYN problems. Apart from troubleshooting RPC_S_UNSUPPORTED_TRANS_SYN errors, this application also owns rather powerful function for its users.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This utility
will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
0x00000047,Bsod 0x0a,ERROR_DS_NOT_SUPPORTED,Msn Is Not Responding Windows 7,Pfn List Corrupt
Read More:,Data Engine Initialization Failed,stsystra.exe,Enable Cookies,Quicken 2012 Error Code 2,Supportmicrosoft