About a week ago, I upgraded my windows 7 to 8, but i don't really like the results, when my computer starts up, it s always pop up 0xc00000e9 windows 10 issue and the just a Blue screen, it disappears after like 2-3 minutes. How should I do to resolve 0xc00000e9 windows 10?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
Method 1:Run SmartPCFixer to fix 0xc00000e9 windows 10 Error.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Launch the application, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your PC.
4. Click [Fix All] to get rid of 0xc00000e9 windows 10 problem.
Method Two: To fix 0xc00000e9 windows 10 problem in time, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
0xc00000e9 windows 10 file is really an essential files for your system. You should pay much attention to it. Above all, 0xc00000e9 windows 10 error fixer is definitely a good solution that will help you solve problem with ease.Ati Bsod,Bsod 0x24,Bsod List,Bsod Viewer,Halmacpi.dll Bsod