|Description:||Contains English Language Address Reconclier Resources|
|Company:||United Parcel Service|
|Version:||4.0 Build 0|
|Recommended:||Download RecLang_KOR.dll File Now|
Common RecLang_KOR.dll Problems You May Encounter:
- "Runtime Error! Program [path]\RecLang_KOR.dll. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\RecLang_KOR.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: RecLang_KOR.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file RecLang_KOR.dll is missing."
- "Windows could not start because RecLang_KOR.dll file is missing or corrupt."
- "[path]\RecLang_KOR.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media."
- "RecLang_KOR.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because RecLang_KOR.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The module RecLang_KOR.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that RecLang_KOR.dll is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
What Causes RecLang_KOR.dll Error?
Troubleshoot RecLang_KOR.dll Error Manually.
Step One: Download RecLang_KOR.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the RecLang_KOR.dll file is corrupted. Restart your PC and see if the problem is resolved.
Step Three: If the RecLang_KOR.dll error still occurs, you had better run a SFC for your system In most cases, SFC is able to find out the missing RecLang_KOR.dll system files for you, and fix it easily.General speaking, once you encounter RecLang_KOR.dll error, we suggest you to do a sfc for your PC. This procedure will help you fix most dll error. System File Checker is a free utility which help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. If a Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected. For example, some Windows functions may not work, or Windows may crash.
Do as the following steps (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)
I am getting a Fatal Error (KERNEL32.dll) when I try to launch Skype. I wonder if it is possible to fix this dll missing error completely and SmartPCFixer makes it possible. With easy steps, this error is removed successfully!
My computer is running windows 7 64bit but some time it pops up "RecLang_KOR.dll not found error." I searched the internet and downloaded SmartPCFixer. It has dll download function which is convenience for me. It's absolutely an amazing software to remove dll files.
Recently, my PC came aross crashes. SmartPCFixer helped me fix my computer with simple steps. Thanks you so much!
Is it time for a PC checkup?Computers perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This software will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
Read More:,error 1719,error kernel32 dll,adobe acrobat update download,what does long running script mean,internet explorer update