|Company:||S.C. BitDefender S.R.L|
|Version:||12, 0, 138, 0|
|Recommended:||Register reginfo.dll File Now|
Possible reginfo.dll error messages
- "Runtime Error! Program [path]\reginfo.dll. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\reginfo.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: reginfo.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file reginfo.dll is missing."
- "Windows could not start because reginfo.dll file is missing or corrupt."
- "[path]\reginfo.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media."
- "reginfo.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because reginfo.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The module reginfo.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that reginfo.dll is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
What may Result in reginfo.dll Error?
Fix reginfo.dll Error by yourself!
Step One: Download reginfo.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the reginfo.dll file is damaged. Restart your PC and see if it works.
Step Three: If the reginfo.dll error still occurs, I recommend you run a SFC. In most cases, System File Checker might hunt for the corrupted reginfo.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it easily.General speaking, once you have no idea of how to fix reginfo.dll issues, you can perform a sfc for your computer. This procedure will help you fix most dll error. SFC is a free utility which allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. Once windows files are corrupted, you may encounter blue screen error or even cannot use your computer normally.
Do as the following steps (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. Then you may received the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)
I am receiving a Fatal Error (KERNEL32.dll) when I try to launch Skype. I was worried that I cannot fix this error. Luckily for me. With easy steps, this error is resolved successfully!
My computer is running windows 7 64bit but sometimes it says "reginfo.dll is missing from your computer." I searched the internet and downloaded SmartPCFixer. It has dll download function which is easy for me. It's absolutely a good tool to register dll files.
Recently, my PC came aross crashes. SmartPCFixer helped me fix my computer with simple steps. Thanks you so much!
Is it time for a PC checkup?Computers perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This software will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.