|Recommended:||Download rkrambi0.dll File Now|
Possible rkrambi0.dll error messages
- "Runtime Error! Program [path]\rkrambi0.dll. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\rkrambi0.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: rkrambi0.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file rkrambi0.dll is missing."
- "Windows could not start because rkrambi0.dll file is missing or corrupt."
- "[path]\rkrambi0.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media."
- "rkrambi0.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because rkrambi0.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The module rkrambi0.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that rkrambi0.dll is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
What are the common causes associated with rkrambi0.dll Error?
Resolve rkrambi0.dll Issues Manually!
Step One: Download rkrambi0.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the rkrambi0.dll file is corrupted. Restart your PC and see if the error is fixed
Step Three: If the rkrambi0.dll missing error still occurs, I recommend you run a SFC. Most often, System File Checker might find out the damaged rkrambi0.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it directly.In most cases, once you have no idea of how to fix rkrambi0.dll issues, we suggest you to do a sfc for your PC. This procedure will help you fix most dll error. System File Checker is a utility in Windows that help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Once windows files are corrupted, you may encounter blue screen error or even cannot use your computer normally.
Do as the following steps (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. Then you may received the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)
I am receiving a Fatal Error (KERNEL32.dll) when I try to launch Skype. I was worried that I cannot fix this error. Luckily for me. With easy steps, this error is removed successfully!
My computer is running windows 7 64bit but some time it pops up "rkrambi0.dll not found error." I searched the internet and downloaded SmartPCFixer. It has dll download function which is convenience for me. It's definitely an amazing software to remove dll files.
--Hwa, Los Angeles
Recently, my PC came aross BSOD error. SmartPCFixer helped me fix my computer with simple steps. Thanks!
Is your PC healthy?Computers perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This software will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.