RlxOffDan.dll error is regarded as a serious system problem and cannot be resolved completely by simply reinstalling any program. It is associated with RlxOffDan.dll file which serves as a serious part of Windows operating system. Any modification on the crucial file can possibly cause horrible problems to the system, including lock-ups, slow PC performance, system freezes, blue screen, shutdown or startup problems, and installation errors.
What is RlxOffDan.dll?Dynamic-link library (also written unhyphenated), or DLL, is Microsoft's implementation of the shared library concept in the Microsoft Windows and OS/2 operating systems. These libraries usually have the file extension DLL , OCX (for libraries containing ActiveX controls), or DRV (for legacy system drivers). RlxOffDan.dll problems might occur when your RlxOffDan.dll is corrupted, damaged or missing from your windows system.
Possible RlxOffDan.dll error messages
- "Runtime Error! Program [path]\RlxOffDan.dll. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\RlxOffDan.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: RlxOffDan.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file RlxOffDan.dll is missing."
- "Windows could not start because RlxOffDan.dll file is missing or corrupt."
- "[path]\RlxOffDan.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media."
- "RlxOffDan.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because RlxOffDan.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The module RlxOffDan.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that RlxOffDan.dll is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
At times, RlxOffDan.dll error can be caused by the installation of a program. Before you uninstall the software, you had better perform a totally clean for your computer.
Please do the following steps to perform a clean boot:
1. You must be the administrator of your Computer.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the searching box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.Reference: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us
Automatic RlxOffDan.dll Missing Error Removal Tutorial:
Step 1 At first, you need to download SmartPCFixer from Official Website and Scan your whole computer.
Step 2 Click "System Fix", you can view the following pictures.
Step 3 Click "Dll Download" and type the missing RlxOffDan.dll in the searching box.
Step 4 Click Download and Register RlxOffDan.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step 5 Restart Your PC, Error Removed!ASUS 1155 P8B-C/SAS/4L Server Motherboard,ASUS G34(1944 KGMH-D16/QDR) Server Motherboard,ASUS T3-PH2 Barebone,ASUS 1000HA/XP Eee PC,ASUS 1001PXD Eee PC