Dll Name: RioSystemApi.dll
Description: RIO System Api Plugin
OS: Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista
Company: National Instruments Corporation
Common RioSystemApi.dll Problems You May Encounter:
- "Runtime Error! Program [path]\RioSystemApi.dll. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\RioSystemApi.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: RioSystemApi.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file RioSystemApi.dll is missing."
- "Windows could not start because RioSystemApi.dll file is missing or corrupt."
- "[path]\RioSystemApi.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media."
- "RioSystemApi.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because RioSystemApi.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The module RioSystemApi.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that RioSystemApi.dll is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
What are the common causes associated with RioSystemApi.dll Error?
Troubleshoot RioSystemApi.dll Error Manually.
Step One: Download RioSystemApi.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the RioSystemApi.dll file is missing. Restart your PC and see if the error is fixed
Step Three: If the RioSystemApi.dll error still persists, you had better run a SFC for your system Most often, System File Checker will chect out the corrupted RioSystemApi.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it directly.Sometimes, if you encounter RioSystemApi.dll problems, you can perform a sfc for your computer. SFC utility will remove most dll problems. System File Checker is a utility in Windows which can scan the corrupted windows files and restore it. Pay attention that corrupted systems files may bring a huge disaster for your windows.
Please do the following steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)
I am receiving a Fatal Error (KERNEL32.dll) when I try to launch Skype. I wonder if it is possible to fix this dll missing error completely and SmartPCFixer makes it possible. With easy steps, this error is removed successfully!
My computer is running windows 7 64bit but some time it says "RioSystemApi.dll is missing from your computer." I searched the internet and downloaded SmartPCFixer. It has dll download function which is easy for me. It's definitely a good tool to remove dll files.
Lately, my PC encountered BSOD error. SmartPCFixer helped me fix my computer with easy steps. Thanks!
Is it time for a PC checkup?Computers perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This software will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.