-Laree, HKBefore addressing any computer issue, You had better do a scan for your PC.
Step 1 : Download PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Supported win8, win7, windows vista, winXP).
Step 2 : Click “Quick Scan” to find Windows registry issues that could be causing PC problems.
Step 3 : Click “Fix All” to troubleshoot annoying windows problems.
What is Usb Device Not Recognized?Usb Device Not Recognized problems might be caused by many reasons, especially bad registries or Trojan infection. And it's easy to find that your current application will be slower and response times lag as well. Besides, If you run several program at the same time, your PC will encounter sudden crash and unexpected freezes. The main source of these performance decreases are startup clutter, registry errors, RAM decline, fragmented files, unnecessary or redundant program installations, etc.
How to Troubleshoot Usb Device Not Recognized problems?In general, if you cannot fix Usb Device Not Recognized problems, it is smart to run a sfc for your while system. This procedure will help you fix most dll error. System File Checker is a utility in Windows which allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. Once system files is missing or damaged, your PC may not operate as well.
To do this, follow these steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)
Is it time for a PC checkup?Computers perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This software will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
http://www.bestpcfixer.net/ is a good website for you to fix common dll errors. Read More: http://www.bestpcfixer.net/
Read More:,blue screen repair,disable safe mode,activex install,itunes64 msi download,virtual memory low windows xp