Good news for you, In this article, we would like to share two good solution to instruct you how to fix what is flash ocx error.
Solution One: Remove what is flash ocx Problems Manually.
Solution Two: Troubleshoot what is flash ocx Error Automatically.
Solution One: How to Troubleshoot what is flash ocx Problems By Yourself?
To remove what is flash ocx issue in time, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Resolve what is flash ocx Problems Automatically
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to fix what is flash ocx error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and run SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and remove what is flash ocx error completely.
Is it time for a PC checkup?Computers perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This software will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
Read More:,what is just in time debugging,i o device error,shockwave flash object flash32_11_3_300_271 ocx,blue screen windows 7,access violation