Solution One: Repair how to enable cookies Problems On Your Own.
Solution Two: Fix how to enable cookies Issues Automatically.
Solution One: Is It Possible to Solve how to enable cookies Problems Manually?
To remove how to enable cookies issue immediately, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Fix how to enable cookies Issues Automatically
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to remove how to enable cookies error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and launch SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and remove how to enable cookies error completely.
how to enable cookies error can be a disaster for your PC. If how to enable cookies error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of how to enable cookies error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove how to enable cookies error in time.
Read More:,erreur 0x80040600,uninstall internet explorer 10,80070641,start menu,kernel data inpage error