I need to install a software on my PC, however, I always get a pop-up error "This application failed to start because atv04nt5.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." I've tried to figure it out on my own. Nothing happened. One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. I need professioncal suggestions. Many Thanks.
Hi, in fact, You can solve atv04nt5.dll issues with the following solution.<
|Product: Intel(R) Graphics Accelerator Drivers for Windows NT(R)|
|Company: Intel(R) Corporation|
|Description: Digital Display Minidriver for Intel(R) Graphics Driver|
|File Size: 25471 bytes (24.87 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: 510da475ca621ceff2b956daff39faed|
Common atv04nt5.dll Error:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\atv04nt5.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: atv04nt5.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file atv04nt5.dll is missing."
- "atv04nt5.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because atv04nt5.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Method One: Solve atv04nt5.dll Problem in an easy Way!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing atv04nt5.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Not Familar with SmartPCFixer?
SmartPCFixer is designed to scan, diagnose and repair your operating system. Using it results in better optimization, manages startup and desktop, assists you with maintaining browser objects, internet options, system service, and repairs file extensions. With this arsenal of powerful, sophisticated utilities your system is tuned to run at its optimal state. Included are Easy Repair Wizard, Error Utilities, File Association fixer, Register ActiveX, Shortcuts Fixer, Winsock2 Repair toolkit, Dll Fixer and more.
Method Two: Troubleshoot atv04nt5.dll Error Manually.Step One: Download atv04nt5.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the atv04nt5.dll file is missing. Restart your computer and see if the problem is resolved.
Step Three: If the atv04nt5.dll error still occurs, you had better run a SFC for your system In most cases, System File Checker might hunt for the corrupted atv04nt5.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it directly.
Simple Steps to Run SFC Utility
SFC is a utility in Windows which allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. You should know that damaged system files may cause serious disaster for your PC.
Do as the following steps (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)
Read More:Fix Missing ativvaxx.dll Files Now,Best Way to Fix atnp32.dll Error,ntdsperf.dll,KernelPluginLoader.dll,sandboxbroker.dll,ossim.dll,asmfloatfull.dll