I have to reinstall a program for my work, however, I always get a pop-up error "avgamint.dll Not Found" Some friends told me to download a new avgamint.dll files. Nothing happened. One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. Can anyone offer some help? Many Thanks.
The answer is absolutely yes. It is possible to fix avgamint.dll if you have tried the below method.<
|Product: AVG Anti-Virus System|
|Company: GRISOFT, s.r.o.|
|Description: AMPInt Module|
|File Size: 49519 bytes (48.36 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: 018772c938ff03a03070d043dd66a7c9|
What may Result in avgamint.dll Error?
Method One: Troubleshoot avgamint.dll Problems with SmartPCFixer!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Double Click SmartPCFixer and click "System Fix", Select "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing avgamint.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Things You Need to Know:
SmartPCFixer provides you with Registry Backup, System Backup, Favorites Backup and Folder Backup. In addition, the new built-in function of Restore Point enables you to create a system store point so you can recover your system to a previous state if you do not like the changes you have made. This ensures the safety of your system when you run the registry repair process.
Method Two: Fix avgamint.dll Error by yourself!Step One: Download avgamint.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the avgamint.dll file is damaged. Restart your computer and see if the error is fixed
Step Three: If the avgamint.dll error still occurs, you had better run a SFC for your system Most often, System File Checker can chect out the damaged avgamint.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it with ease.
How to Run System File Checker Utility
SFC is a free utility that can scan the corrupted windows files and restore it. You should know that damaged system files may cause serious disaster for your PC.
Please do the following steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. You may see the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)
Read More:Register Missing ati_d3d.dll, Fix ati_d3d.dll Error Efficiently,auhook.dll Missing? Download auhook.dll at Once,VCodecOld.dll,mfc100deu.dll,asmfct80a.dll,msvcp100d.dll,OpenCL64.dll